Keyword

how can i extract and extra field item?

More
13 years 7 months ago #88993 by bournaud
Replied by bournaud on topic how can i extract and extra field item?
Thanks for this code, but i have a little problem :

it works fine with one group of extra fields on one template (templatejoomla\html\com_k2\templates\nametemplate1) (> dev.feteduconte.agglo-sqy.fr/index.php/programme)

but it does'nt work with an other group of extra fields on an other template (templatejoomla\html\com_k2\templates\nametemplate2) (> dev.feteduconte.agglo-sqy.fr/index.php/bibliographie)

the nametemplate2 is recognized but he does'nt extract the extra fields...

Please how can i do ?

ThanksFrank said:

Thanks for the advice. I was also working on extracting only certain extra fields and surprisingly it works! Below is my code for those who still need a more concrete version:

//Code<?php foreach ($this->item->extra_fields as $key=>$extraField):?>            <?php if($extraField->name == 'Ort'): ?>            <li class="<?php echo ($key%2) ? "odd" : "even"; ?> type<?php echo ucfirst($extraField->type); ?> group<?php echo $extraField->group; ?>">                <span class="catItemExtraFieldsLabel"><?php echo $extraField->name; ?>:</span>                <span class="catItemExtraFieldsValue"><?php echo $extraField->value; ?></span>                                </li>         <?php endif; ?>            <?php endforeach; ?>

//Code

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88994 by william white
Replied by william white on topic how can i extract and extra field item?
if($extraField->name == 'Ort'): ?>

is referring to an extra field with the name of Ort. If you have two groups of extra fields they will probably have different names
bournaud said:

Thanks for this code, but i have a little problem :

it works fine with one group of extra fields on one template (templatejoomla\html\com_k2\templates\nametemplate1) (> dev.feteduconte.agglo-sqy.fr/index.php/programme)

but it does'nt work with an other group of extra fields on an other template (templatejoomla\html\com_k2\templates\nametemplate2) (> dev.feteduconte.agglo-sqy.fr/index.php/bibliographie)

the nametemplate2 is recognized but he does'nt extract the extra fields...

Please how can i do ?

ThanksFrank said:

Thanks for the advice. I was also working on extracting only certain extra fields and surprisingly it works! Below is my code for those who still need a more concrete version:

//Code<?php foreach ($this->item->extra_fields as $key=>$extraField):?>            <?php if($extraField->name == 'Ort'): ?>            <li class="<?php echo ($key%2) ? "odd" : "even"; ?> type<?php echo ucfirst($extraField->type); ?> group<?php echo $extraField->group; ?>">                <span class="catItemExtraFieldsLabel"><?php echo $extraField->name; ?>:</span>                <span class="catItemExtraFieldsValue"><?php echo $extraField->value; ?></span>                                </li>         <?php endif; ?>            <?php endforeach; ?>

//Code

More
13 years 7 months ago #88995 by bournaud
Replied by bournaud on topic how can i extract and extra field item?
William White said:
if($extraField->name == 'Ort'): ?>

is referring to an extra field with the name of Ort.

> yes i know that (dev.feteduconte.agglo-sqy.fr/index.php/programme)

If you have two groups of extra fields they will probably have different names

> yes my extra fields have different name and i change the name but they does'nt appear in my second template. I must specify the name of the group in the code ? how ? 

More
13 years 7 months ago #88996 by Jeff Whitmore