Keyword

How do I know if template is K2 ready?

• george kelly
  • george kelly's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89115 by george kelly
How do I know if template is K2 ready? was created by george kelly
I see many new templates on the market and many don't say they're ok for K2.

Will K2 work on any template or does the template have to have something special done to it?

How can I tell if K2 can be used?

I hope this question doesn't seem silly... lots of components work on joomla templates...but having seen some designers mention they made their templates for K2...I'm wondering now what about the others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89116 by troponin
Replied by troponin on topic How do I know if template is K2 ready?
K2 Ready only means that the layout and style of K2 is included in the Joomla! Style - so User cant even see that K2 is integrated.
But a Joomla Template will work with K2 also if it is not "K2 Ready" - K2 brings his own Layout.
Take a look here - Home Button @ K2 powered websites on the left and @ the right u will see K2 Template Providers.
Muc inspirations and informations ;)

• george kelly
  • george kelly's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89117 by george kelly
Replied by george kelly on topic How do I know if template is K2 ready?
Troponin said:K2 Ready only means that the layout and style of K2 is included in the Joomla! Style - so User cant even see that K2 is integrated.But a Joomla Template will work with K2 also if it is not "K2 Ready" - K2 brings his own Layout.Take a look here - Home Button @ K2 powered websites on the left and @ the right u will see K2 Template Providers.Muc inspirations and informations ;)

Thanks for your reply...I suspected that was the case...but wanted to make sure incase I bought one.
Thanks for your help...it is much appreciated.