Keyword

Willing to pay for proper K2 setup

More
13 years 11 months ago #89217 by Pat
I will be building two community multi-blogger sites and since K2 was recommended, I decided to give it a try. I installed version 2.4.1 and got no errors on installation. However when I try to create a category, I get the following errorFatal error: Call to undefined function mb_regex_encoding() in /home/sportsam/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2category.php
on line 50I also created a user, and when I logged in, the front page won't load. I manage three Joomla eCommerce sites (using Virtuemart) and two Joomla community sites (Jomsocial and Myblog) so I am familiar with the CMS and many of the components. Obviously K2 is new to me and appears to be a great tool. I need to get the first site up and running by this weekend, and since I'm not a techie I am willing to pay someone to resolve the issues. I am using a Rockettheme template.I would appreciate it if someone would help with this! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Miltiadis bouchalakis
More
13 years 11 months ago #89218 by Miltiadis bouchalakis
Replied by Miltiadis bouchalakis on topic Willing to pay for proper K2 setup
check this community.getk2.org/forum/topics/issue-getting-started-with-k2?id=3536014%3ATopic%3A44810&page=1#comments
and go in the information tab inside k2 and check if Multibyte string support is enabled

More
13 years 11 months ago #89219 by Pat
Replied by Pat on topic Willing to pay for proper K2 setup
Yes...I checked and it is enabled. I'm not a techie so I don't know what to do...hence my willingness to pay to get it correctly installed and functioning properly.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89220 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic Willing to pay for proper K2 setup
PAt,

You can also check in backoffice, Help/system info, Php infos tab (latest on the right).

Can you find the info that are in the image attached ?

Olivier

Pat said:Yes...I checked and it is enabled. I'm not a techie so I don't know what to do...hence my willingness to pay to get it correctly installed and functioning properly.