Keyword

Catalog (knowledge base) creation ?

More
13 years 11 months ago #89228 by Wimm
Hi Folks,.... need to have a little help here.I want to create a catalog with (extra functions) but i got stuck.I see the catalog demo is almost perfect for me . (almost)The problem:The function i need is that users are able to input data to the item.Problem/Solution function ... sorry could not find another name for itMore specified.The users needs to be able to input data about repair tips.Maybe this could be done with comments ?Example: my item : cellphoneuser want to add problem:so the (comment's) also needs category's : power problems,display problems,audio problems,etcAfter the user has added his problem, other users must be able to input the solution.and also here ,i see no exit in my problem.If anyone could get me on the right trackHow can i create category's for comments in K2 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89229 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Catalog (knowledge base) creation ?
You will probably want to use the blog layout with associated comments to do this. There are probably several ways, but this is the most straitfoward to me. Set up the user groups so people can add blog posts and others can comment back. Look for commentsautonotify (k2joom.com) to allow people to subcribe to posts or categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.