Keyword

Moderate comments to my items" pop up window has no 'close' button

• dancing buddha
  • dancing buddha's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89275 by dancing buddha
hi, I am also having the problem that "Moderate comments to my items" pop up window has no 'close' button. I am using the latest version of K2 2.4.1. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89276 by Jiliko.net
Hi,

Maybe you have a JS error on your page ?

Can you check that with Firebug or Chrome ?

Any url that we can test ?

Olivier

• dancing buddha
  • dancing buddha's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89277 by dancing buddha
Solved editing modal.css and k2.css

More
13 years 7 months ago #89278 by Brandala
Hi,

I am also having problems with my "Moderate comments to my items" Window.  The pop up window for this link is too large for my computer screen, and there is no "Save", "Cancel" or "Close" button.  Can someone please help me resolve this problem.  I've managed to fix the size of pop-up windows for other links eg: "Add new item" etc, by changing the "y" to 450 (see community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-add-new-item-window-resize) but do not know where/how to edit this "Moderate comments to my items" Window.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance! :)

dancing buddha said:

More
13 years 7 months ago #89279 by Brandala
I found where to edit the window size for "Moderate comments to my published items".  It is located in: modules/mod_k2_login/tmpl/userblock.php

Simply search for "<a class="modal" rel="{handler:'iframe',size:{x:990,y:650}}" href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_k2&view=comments&tmpl=component'); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('Moderate comments to my published items'); ?></a>".

Then change the "y:650" to "y:450"!

Hope this helps someone. :)

Brandala said:

Hi,

I am also having problems with my "Moderate comments to my items" Window.  The pop up window for this link is too large for my computer screen, and there is no "Save", "Cancel" or "Close" button.  Can someone please help me resolve this problem.  I've managed to fix the size of pop-up windows for other links eg: "Add new item" etc, by changing the "y" to 450 (see community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-add-new-item-window-resize) but do not know where/how to edit this "Moderate comments to my items" Window.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance! :)

dancing buddha said:

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #89280 by Francesc Llorens
It worked like a charm, thank you sir!

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #89281 by David James
How can I tidy this form up. At the moment mine appears to have no styling and therefore looks untidy. Where can I adjust css, remove items from the form? I have tried some css changes but it also affects the back-end as well.