Keyword

Error during installation in "foreach()"

More
13 years 11 months ago #89321 by vale
Hi, I've just installed the K2 extension but I keep getting these errors right after the installation:

Notice: K2 Content Elements for Joom!Fish were not copied to the related folder, because Joom!Fish was not found on your sytem.
Installazione componente: eseguita correttamente

Thank you for installing K2 by JoomlaWorks, the powerful content component for Joomla! 1.5.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 678Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 74Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 118Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.telefilm-central.org/home/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 138

Please, anyone can help me with this?
Though it says that installation has been successful, whenever I try to add a User Group or any other item in the K2 Dashboard I keep getting one of those errors.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.