Keyword

Can additional fields be displayed in the category view?

• Andrew McEwan
  • Andrew McEwan's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89322 by Andrew McEwan
Hi,I'm using K2's additional fields to add staff profile info to an accountant's website - Location, Phone number, Email Address, etc. I've moved the section that displays the additional fields to another part od the item.php page, and it works fine. I also need to display these additional fields on the staff listings on the category page. I've copied the section:<?php if($this->item->params->get('itemExtraFields') && count($this->item->extra_fields)): ?>      <!-- Item extra fields -->      <div class="itemExtraFields ourPeopleExtraFields">          <ul>            <?php foreach ($this->item->extra_fields as $key=>$extraField):?>            <li class="type<?php echo ucfirst($extraField->type); ?> group<?php echo $extraField->group; ?>">                <span class="itemExtraFieldsLabel"><?php echo $extraField->name; ?>:</span>                <span class="itemExtraFieldsValue"><?php echo $extraField->value; ?></span>            </li>            <?php endforeach; ?>            </ul>              </div>      <?php endif; ?>...from item.php, but it will not display them. Can you advise as to what else I need to add to make it pick up the additional fields?Many thanks,Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.