Keyword

captcha code missing, language files and disabling comments?

• Helena Åsgård
  • Helena Åsgård's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 days ago #89462 by Helena Åsgård
I just installed K2 locally for testing and am so impressed! Thank you for a great product. I do  however have a three questions. The first of which is that the captcha code is not showing up. I see the text that explains that the user has to enter the two words below, and thereafter is the submit button. In the CSS code there is only empty div tag pointing to a captcha class.I also wonder if I can disable comments. I will have 20+ users and only a few will want to have comments enabled. I do however want to maintain each memeber page as a K2 item.My third question is if there are any available swedish language files?I have looked around the forum and not found the answers to these questions. I would be very greatful if someone could either answer me here or point me in the right direction. Thank you!Helena Åsgård

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Helena Åsgård
  • Helena Åsgård's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 day ago #89463 by Helena Åsgård
I found the disable comments setting which was a big oversight from my part. But I as still really concerned about the captcha field being missing. Am I missing a plugin?

More
13 years 11 months ago #89464 by Bo Moeller
I got the same problem. Somebody please help

Helena Åsgård said:I found the disable comments setting which was a big oversight from my part. But I as still really concerned about the captcha field being missing. Am I missing a plugin?

More
13 years 11 months ago #89465 by william white
Have you entered recaptca public and private keys in Components - K2 - Paramaters?

More
13 years 11 months ago #89466 by Bo Moeller
I got it to work. I did not realize that I had to signup for the recaptcha on www.google.com/recaptcha and then enter the keys in K2. I was a NOOB ;)

More
12 years 1 week ago #89467 by Gary Chan