Keyword

Sub categories and items all on one page?

More
13 years 11 months ago #89472 by Nico
Hi there, thanx for the cool extension.I have got this site I am working on and K2 is great for it.stylingconcepts.ctadz.co.za/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=8&Itemid=14My question is however, all the items displaying on the link which I provided above are items belonging to the different subcategories (accessories, men's footware, men's tops, women's bottoms, women's tops) displayed above the items. Is it possible to create a structure like this in k2...
accessories  men's footware  men's tops  women's bottoms  women's topsaccessoriesitem  item  item  itemmen's footwareitem  item  item  itemmen's topsitem  item  item  itemwomen's bottomsitem  item  item  itemwomen's topsitem  item  item  item
it is almost the same layout as the one which I have at the moment except, besides for my subcategories being displayed on the top of the page, the individual subcategory name must also be displayed above that subcategorie's items. And if you click on the subcategories which are displayed on the top of the page it must just navigate (scroll) down the same page to the relevant items belonging to that sub category.Hope you can help me, thanx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.