Keyword

Size of category image

• Getset2go Internet & Consulting CC
  • Getset2go Internet & Consulting CC's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89522 by Getset2go Internet & Consulting CC
Size of category image was created by Getset2go Internet & Consulting CC
Hi, I'm new to K2 so please bear with me if this is a silly question.

In the category listing view,(eg; www.shosholoza-group.co.za/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=5&Itemid=56)  the category images are small which is ok for me, 

but if I go to a specific category ( eg: www.shosholoza-group.co.za/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=11&Itemid=62)  i would like to display the same image but bigger. is there a way to do this? 

Hope this can be done!

Cheers,

Edwin 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89523 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Size of category image
Edwin,

Click on a Edit category, on the right hand side, you'll see a bunch of options. In the last section called "Item view options", you'll see a drop down with the image size. That's what defines the size of the image in the Item view.

--Olivier

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

More
13 years 11 months ago #89524 by Getset2go Internet & Consulting CC
Replied by Getset2go Internet & Consulting CC on topic Size of category image
Hi Oliver, Thanks for your reply but unless im getting it wrong, the image size in"item view options" set the image sizes for the items (articles) in this category, not the category image itself
I tried it and it reacts the way i described above but maybe im still missing something here />

Olivier K. said:Edwin,
Click on a Edit category, on the right hand side, you'll see a bunch of options. In the last section called "Item view options", you'll see a drop down with the image size. That's what defines the size of the image in the Item view.

--Olivier

More
13 years 11 months ago #89525 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Size of category image
Sorry, misunderstood your questionThe only category image control I know of is in the Global Configurations under "Category image width (in px)".

Edwin Spiessens said:Hi Oliver, Thanks for your reply but unless im getting it wrong, the image size in"item view options" set the image sizes for the items (articles) in this category, not the category image itself I tried it and it reacts the way i described above but maybe im still missing something here />

Olivier K. said:Edwin, Click on a Edit category, on the right hand side, you'll see a bunch of options. In the last section called "Item view options", you'll see a drop down with the image size. That's what defines the size of the image in the Item view.

--Olivier

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

More
13 years 11 months ago #89526 by Getset2go Internet & Consulting CC
Replied by Getset2go Internet & Consulting CC on topic Size of category image
Yes, I already found that one but then the image is the same size everywhere.
Guess this is a no go? :-)
cheers,

edwin

Olivier K. said:Sorry, misunderstood your questionThe only category image control I know of is in the Global Configurations under "Category image width (in px)".
Edwin Spiessens said:Hi Oliver, Thanks for your reply but unless im getting it wrong, the image size in"item view options" set the image sizes for the items (articles) in this category, not the category image itself I tried it and it reacts the way i described above but maybe im still missing something here />
Olivier K. said:Edwin, Click on a Edit category, on the right hand side, you'll see a bunch of options. In the last section called "Item view options", you'll see a drop down with the image size. That's what defines the size of the image in the Item view.
--Olivier