Keyword

Tag listing issue

More
13 years 11 months ago #89659 by Paolo
Tag listing issue was created by Paolo
Hello,

I've installed K2 on my website to be able to use the tagging system it offers. 

Basically I have some pages that display lists of articles fetched from a single tag. So for example all articles with the tag "flowers" appear on a specific page. 

It works really well, a part from the fact that the articles on the page don't appear as a list, but as whole articles. As my contents are quite vast I'm ending up with massive pages, forcing the user to scroll down a lot to get to the contents they're looking for.

All I need is to have a list of articles instead of a the whole articles, with a clickable title and a "read more" button. Ideally we'll have a couple of lines of the first paragraph too.

At the moment the title is already linkable and leads to a page where that specific article is shown. So all I need is to cut the the content of the article to a couple of lines and add a link "read more".

This is already possible if the list is generated by category instead of tags and I was wondering if it's possible to take that script and use it for the tagging system.

Is there anybody able to help me on this? Or are there any other ways to do it?

At the moment K2 doesn't offer the possibility of doing this on its options.

Thank you
P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.