Keyword

K2 spacing issue

• Jeffrey Bilbrey
  • Jeffrey Bilbrey's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89705 by Jeffrey Bilbrey
K2 spacing issue was created by Jeffrey Bilbrey
Ok Ive seen the discussions on spacing - Ive tried some of the fixes, but they do not seem to work. Please reference the following pages:http://detroitsportsnation.com/home/the-man-cave/photo-galleriesMain category is photos, showing all the sub categories - I had to turn off images as it caused the spacing to be totally crazy - 2 sub cats up top, BIG space, 2 at the bottom. detroitsportsnation.com/home/the-man-cave/photo-galleries/itemlist/category/1-celeb-skinSub cat page - Using 0 for leader 1 for primary ( I tried this reversed, same outcome) and 10 for linksThe post is where it should be, look how far down the links are. If you click into any posts you will see  the name, email and comment link - HUGE space, then the post.Please help me resolve this. I can edit code if needed. I figured it was a CSS issue, but I havent seen a fix that works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89706 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 spacing issue
Try going to the Category and looking at the item view first - turn everything in the toolbar off and see if it will get smaller. use firebug to see div item toolbar where the blank space is

• Jeffrey Bilbrey
  • Jeffrey Bilbrey's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89707 by Jeffrey Bilbrey
Replied by Jeffrey Bilbrey on topic K2 spacing issue
I tried turning it all off and slowly turning options on - it doesn't matter whats turned off, that div is still huge.

Firebug is saying its the Div ItemRatingBlock

Here is the CSS.. nothing makes sense there.

div.itemRatingBlock {padding:8px 0;}
div.itemRatingBlock span {display:block;float:left;font-style:normal;padding:0 4px 0 0;margin:0;color:#999;}