Keyword

No MAC Safari support

• C21 bvba
  • C21 bvba's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89813 by C21 bvba
No MAC Safari support was created by C21 bvba
Hi,
I love to use K2. The back end works wonderfull on Windows 7 but however at home I cannot SAVE for example a category when I want to change that. Adding articles at the other hand works fine. Think this is a bug in category management.

I am using Mac Os 10.6 and Safari.

Wim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89814 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic No MAC Safari support
Hi Wim,

I've got the same configuration and category management works fine.

Any installed K2 plugins that could create problems ?

Olivier

• C21 bvba
More
13 years 11 months ago #89815 by C21 bvba
Replied by C21 bvba on topic No MAC Safari support
only some frontend plugins. Send me a mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with subject K2 and reply with a username and password so you can check it out at my site.

• C21 bvba
More
13 years 11 months ago #89816 by C21 bvba
Replied by C21 bvba on topic No MAC Safari support
Wim Steynen said:only some frontend plugins. Send me a mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with subject K2 and reply with a username and password so you can check it out at my site.

Olivier haven't heard from you. Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I can send you a userid and password to check www.steynen.com. Plugins I am using are:
PUBLISHED: Lof K2Slideshow
NOT PUBLISHED: Joomla XTC K2 Content wall, K2 comments, K2 Users, K2 Tools, Simple Spotlight and K2 Slider

More
13 years 11 months ago #89817 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic No MAC Safari support
Wim,

I've sent you an email.

Olivier

Wim Steynen said:
Wim Steynen said:only some frontend plugins. Send me a mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with subject K2 and reply with a username and password so you can check it out at my site.

Olivier haven't heard from you. Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so I can send you a userid and password to check www.steynen.com. Plugins I am using are:
PUBLISHED: Lof K2Slideshow
NOT PUBLISHED: Joomla XTC K2 Content wall, K2 comments, K2 Users, K2 Tools, Simple Spotlight and K2 Slider