Keyword

releated video and gallery are showing the item content itself!?!?

• kire timov
  • kire timov's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89858 by kire timov
Hi,Something very strange happen and i did not made any hacks to the core before this.Everything was working as it should..... and two days ago when i opened item i see the item it self as normal..than it comessocial networks and stuff bellow (normally how i set it up)AND after that it comes "Related Video"and in this box is repeating the whole item content again (but all with black background)After that finishes it comes "Gallery" and again the whole article is repeating itself.What i noticed is that if i am logged in this is not happening, everything is normal.I managed to solve the problem temporary by disabling show video and gallery in category item view options. But this is not solved i guess.When i noticed this i also saw some error logs in the cPanel.. this is related to the component HWDvideoshare. (the developers asked for full access to my site which i allowed it to investigate the problem).However this has to do with k2 as well. So if you need access to my site i would gladly like to help as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89859 by Lefteris
Hi. Please try to:
1. Verify the contents of your video field in your K2 item form.
2. Check your templates for any issues.

Please let us know when you have any news on this.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• kire timov
More
13 years 11 months ago #89860 by kire timov
can you be please more specific how to check video/gallery fields?
I already checked the k2 template.. item_list.php.. i replaced it with the original and same results again

More
13 years 11 months ago #89861 by Lefteris
Edit the K2 item and verify that you have pasted a correct video object.

kire timov said:can you be please more specific how to check video/gallery fields? I already checked the k2 template.. item_list.php.. i replaced it with the original and same results again

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• kire timov
More
13 years 11 months ago #89862 by kire timov
There is no video actually.. (in the video field section or pictures in gallery) these fields are Empty

as well no video in the content item itself

More
13 years 11 months ago #89863 by Lefteris
So you do not even see the checkbox for deleting the video? If that's the case then maybe some plugin is causing all this mess. Please try to disable some plugins in order to find where the problem is.

kire timov said:There is no video actually.. (in the video field section or pictures in gallery) these fields are Empty
as well no video in the content item itself

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• kire timov
More
13 years 11 months ago #89864 by kire timov
i am not sure what you are talking about..
What checkbox? As i said there is no "video" at all in that particular item. I mean how could i delete a video which is not there at all ( i have not uploaded or embed video ever to that item i gave earlier as example)

• kire timov
More
13 years 11 months ago #89865 by kire timov
today hwdvideoshare development team will access my servers - i will notify you for any progress if it's made

• kire timov
More
13 years 11 months ago #89866 by kire timov
Hello,

it appears the problem laid in the plugin Content - Open Source Excellence MSC so can someone tell me where i can find the files where the plugin is installed so i can zip and upload the plugin and some one to take a look at it what makes the conflict.(this plugin i belive was installed by default from the component)
it strange a little.. at first the plugin was enabled and everything was working ok
thanks

• kire timov
More
13 years 11 months ago #89867 by kire timov
i as well found what option in the plugin is causing the conflict
"Enable Time Restriction" - Once this is enabled users can only read articles that are created within their membership period.