Keyword

Google Adsense Revenue Share Extension...Any Interest?

More
13 years 11 months ago #89877 by Pat
We are creating a multi-blogger site using Joomla 1.5 and K2. To encourage members to add articles, we want to implement a Google Adsense revenue share program where authors earn a percentage of the revenue of the Adsense ads shown on their page.Following is an overview of how we envision this to work:- Author creates account, and in K2 Login area, goes to edit their account. In that area the author would input their Google Adsense publisher ID details- In Admin, site owner configures extension to establish percentage given to author (40%, 50% 75%, etc.). - Author makes post, and Google Ads are displayed the page...above and/or below article, in module, etc.I have found a developer who will develop the extension, and I am posting here to see if others are interested in this feature and would be willing the share the developmental costs.I think this is a good feature to have on a multi-blogging site as it encourages member participation. Bot site owners and authors earn revenue, and ad creation, payment, etc. is done through Google.-Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #89878 by Bryant Clark
I am in search of the exact same extension for my site. Are any extension presently on the market to do this.  if not i am interested in going in on getting extension developed.

More
13 years 9 months ago #89879 by housler98
The only plugin that may come close to what you want is....

www.jiliko.net/extensions/item/15-google-adsense

hope this helps.

jrgweb

Bryant Clark said:

I am in search of the exact same extension for my site. Are any extension presently on the market to do this.  if not i am interested in going in on getting extension developed.

More
13 years 9 months ago #89880 by Tran Tuan
There is a plugin called JomSocial Adsense Author Revenue Sharing Plugin For Content which support K2, MyBlog, normal Joomla content articles. of course.

This can do exactly what you want but you need to purchase JomSocial also. You can find the plugin here: www.progtutor.com/products?page=shop.product_details&cat...

It can help you either share 10%, 20%, ..., 100% with your authors or disable revenue sharing feature.

JomSocial can be found here: www.jomsocial.com

Hope this can help you.

More
13 years 9 months ago #89881 by Pat
Thank you! I'll check out those solutions.