Keyword

Here's another question to why the RSS feed isn't working?

• Linda Cronsten
  • Linda Cronsten's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89946 by Linda Cronsten
So now I've spent the whole day surfing this community. I have a couple of sites that runs K2, one www.gardtillgaffel.se, is entirely run by k2, and is on the same server as www.regionalmat.se. On gardtillgaffel the RSS is working and on Regionalmat, it is not. The only difference is that on gardtillgaffel I can't seem to have the .htcacces on (if I turn on the mod_rewrite it breaks all my menu-links, but that's another subject) and on regionalmat it's turned on and here the Rss feed just gives me a blank page, or reloads the category.If I turn off the SEF (just using Joomla core SEF) in the joomla adminpanel the RSS works, if I turn off the mod:rewrite then there's no difference ie.  RSS don't work, and if I turn of the suffix (.html) the RSS works. So I can conclude that the problem lies in the SEF somewhere, but how is this fixed? I absolutely can not turn off SEF or the suffix since I have quite a few links going to this site.This seems to be a problem that a lot of us have, and no one seems to do anything about it? But I really need this fixed so I thought I'll nag some more... ;-)/Linda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.