Keyword

K2 Social Sharing Icons, as well as font resize icons don't appear on my articles

• Boulder Web Marketing
  • Boulder Web Marketing's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89978 by Boulder Web Marketing
I'd be very thankful if someone would help me figure this out. I'm using the Morph framework and templates from JoomlaJunkie.com but not sure if this has anything to do with the issue. If you look at my site: www.phone4solutions.com/nantucket on the articles, neither the social sharing icons or the font resize icons show up... I've looked at the css and everything looks normal. Anyone has any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #89979 by troponin
I dont know if you use Template Overwrites. But when I take a look @ your css it is linked wrong :

div.itemToolbar ul li a#fontIncrease img {
background:url("../../html/com_k2/default/images/system/font_increase.gif") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
height:13px;
width:13px;
}

I cant figure out where you have installed your Image folder cause you have gziped your css output.
You have to place the images folder of K2 @ the right position.

• Boulder Web Marketing
More
13 years 11 months ago #89980 by Boulder Web Marketing
I didn't really change anything...

Troponin said:I dont know if you use Template Overwrites. But when I take a look @ your css it is linked wrong :
div.itemToolbar ul li a#fontIncrease img {
background:url("../../html/com_k2/default/images/system/font_increase.gif") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
height:13px;
width:13px;
}

I cant figure out where you have installed your Image folder cause you have gziped your css output.

• Boulder Web Marketing
More
13 years 11 months ago #89981 by Boulder Web Marketing
But this is where it says it is on my css file (the k2 under components k2/css:
a.delicious {background-image: url(../images/social/delicious_16.png);}
I actually even tried to make it an absolute url for the image and still it doesn't show:
background:url(www.phone4solutions.com/nantucket/components/com_k2/images/s...) left -1000px repeat-x;} But as you can see, if you click on that link, that's exactly where the images are...

Marcio said:I didn't really change anything... Troponin said:I dont know if you use Template Overwrites. But when I take a look @ your css it is linked wrong : div.itemToolbar ul li a#fontIncrease img { background:url("../../html/com_k2/default/images/system/font_increase.gif") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent; height:13px; width:13px;
}