Keyword

Error in joomla template. Left modules goes down!

• Lorenzo Denami
  • Lorenzo Denami's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #89985 by Lorenzo Denami
Hello, I have a problem caused by k2. With all the Joomla templates, when I open the category "Manifestazioni", modules on the left mysteriously moves on the bottom of page. In all other situations I have no problems. If I open an article, I have no problems and even if I go on the second page of the list.www.sancostantinocalabro.net/blog/manifestazioni.htmlTry this linkI had a prerelease version 2.0, then I upgraded to 2.0 and then to the last stable version. I do not remember if it gave this error before upgrading, but I think so.Help, please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lorenzo Denami
More
13 years 11 months ago #89986 by Lorenzo Denami
Replied by Lorenzo Denami on topic Error in joomla template. Left modules goes down!
I found the error, but I do not know how to fix it. The ja-mainbody div should have two children: ja-main and ja-left.

On the page that generates the error, ja-left is the son of ja-main, which is the son of ja-mainbody.

Which php file generates this code? Can I have the original file to overwrite mine?
Attachments:

• Lorenzo Denami
More
13 years 11 months ago #89987 by Lorenzo Denami
Replied by Lorenzo Denami on topic Error in joomla template. Left modules goes down!
I tried to do a clean installation, but it gives me the same error in the display category.

• Lorenzo Denami
More
13 years 11 months ago #89988 by Lorenzo Denami
I solved the problem editing the html code of an article:

PIAZZA DANTE - dal 24 al 29 agosto - ore 20.30

This is the old code.... maybe because after readmore ther is nothing...