Keyword

does not work with 2 languages

• nature1
  • nature1's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90140 by nature1
does not work with 2 languages was created by nature1
Hi Simon and all.

I installed K2 to try on my site to try. I think I like it even though I just started playing with it yesterday. I noticed some things.

1. My site is 2 language site. I'm using JoomFish to translate everything to the other language. But it does not work for K2. I mean it does but not 100%.

For ex.,

Mnu item:

I created a category in K2. Parameters are defaulted - I can not change them when I build new menu Item. Then when I am in K2 Component I can change the defaults and use diff. parameters, which is nice. But it is not being reflected when i swtch to a second language. I tried to translate, but can not find how. It translates only the parameters added in the menu item (which were defaulted). So now I have one appearance in english and completely different in a second language.

This is my first isse with K2.

2. When I create sub categories in K2 Componet, I see "Children categories" description right over the sub category. Is there a way to remove this description or to change it to something different?

Also, is there a way to make default icon for the category smaller?

3. Comments. The possability to leave a comment shows up, but if i want only registered uers be able to leave a comment, then it dissapears, because I do not use K2 user module, I use CB.

But even if I display it for all users, then it shows up, but submit button does not work.

There are no smileys or BB codes - is it the way it is built or it is not on my page? Is it possible to use Jcomments instead?

Thank you,

I will appreciate your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.