Keyword

Undefined on the article text body

• Jorge R Muniz
  • Jorge R Muniz's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90151 by Jorge R Muniz
Undefined on the article text body was created by Jorge R Muniz
Im not sure wts wrong... After 2 days searching over the web an no good results well here it goes I recently installed a clean version of the K2 component and Im almost done with my project when it comes to write an article it just shows the main image and the gallery but the text it shows undefined instead. Anyone have any ideas about this matter.all k2 modules and plugins are publishedIm running the latest version of k2 downloaded from hereAll videos from jwand SIG pro downloaded from JW about a week agoThanks in advance and best regards to you allI uploaded some SC images from the backend, ina zipped file so you get a clear pict of my problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jorge R Muniz
  • Jorge R Muniz's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90152 by Jorge R Muniz
Replied by Jorge R Muniz on topic Undefined on the article text body
YIEEEEEPIEEEE! PROBLEM SOLVED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THE SAME, HERE IT GOES ITS NOT A K2 BUG ITS A BUG WITH THE JOOMLA EDITOR XStandard Lite ITS NOT WORKING AS IT SHOULD. SO I JUST UNPUBLISHED IT AND... BINGO!!! ALL GOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

More
13 years 9 months ago #90153 by gomesdenimail
Replied by gomesdenimail on topic Undefined on the article text body
Ohhh maan!!! thk you so much!! Jorge R Muniz said:

YIEEEEEPIEEEE! PROBLEM SOLVED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THE SAME, HERE IT GOES ITS NOT A K2 BUG ITS A BUG WITH THE JOOMLA EDITOR XStandard Lite ITS NOT WORKING AS IT SHOULD. SO I JUST UNPUBLISHED IT AND... BINGO!!! ALL GOOD AGAIN!!!!!!