Keyword

"Latest items from author", side by side whit "Related by tag items"

• Ivo Costa
  • Ivo Costa's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90173 by Ivo Costa
In the item page of default template i have "Latest items from author" and below "Related by tag items" as pic1 shows.

But I want to put "Latest items from author" side by side with "Related by tag items" as pic2 shows.

Someone can help me, please?! 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #90174 by Yiota
First of all you will have to make a K2 template override in case you don't have already (copy the templates folder from components/com_k2/ to templates/your template/html/com_k2/). Then open the item.php file, locate the 2 blocks and put them one right under the other. Make sure that there is no clr div between them, but put one right after the Related Items and just in case, put also one before the Latest items from author.

Then all you need to do is write some CSS in order to place the one right next to the other. Use float:left and width.

More
13 years 8 months ago #90175 by yaksushi
Anyone do this?

Yiota Ziaggou said:
First of all you will have to make a K2 template override in case you don't have already (copy the templates folder from components/com_k2/ to templates/your template/html/com_k2/). Then open the item.php file, locate the 2 blocks and put them one right under the other. Make sure that there is no clr div between them, but put one right after the Related Items and just in case, put also one before the Latest items from author.
Then all you need to do is write some CSS in order to place the one right next to the other. Use float:left and width.