Keyword

getting php error when displaying user blog layout

• Mark Schultz
  • Mark Schultz's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90251 by Mark Schultz
I'm getting this error:Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in/home/nvca/public_html/2/plugins/k2/k2fields.php on line 355any time I display a user blog page, for instancehttp://nvcacademy.net/2/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=user&id=83&task=user&Itemid=544the error appears as many times as items listed at the bottom of the page. I've tried removing all the code from templates/user.php and the error still appears. I'm not sure where to look next. The error does not appear in any other view.I have not edited /plugins/k2/k2fields.php the error does not appear on user blog pages that have no items:http://nvcacademy.net/2/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=user&id=99&task=user&Itemid=556Anyone have an idea where I should look?thanks,Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90252 by william white
Replied by william white on topic getting php error when displaying user blog layout
Since this says warning and your content is rendering properly. Go to Joomla - Global Settings - Server Tab
turn error reporting to minimum and see if that does the trick.

• Mark Schultz
More
13 years 10 months ago #90253 by Mark Schultz
Replied by Mark Schultz on topic getting php error when displaying user blog layout
thanks for replying. I turned reporting off and the error persists.

William White said:Since this says warning and your content is rendering properly. Go to Joomla - Global Settings - Server Tab turn error reporting to minimum and see if that does the trick.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90254 by william white
Replied by william white on topic getting php error when displaying user blog layout
I dont see the error when i load the page now

• Mark Schultz
More
13 years 10 months ago #90255 by Mark Schultz
Replied by Mark Schultz on topic getting php error when displaying user blog layout
Hmm, I do. I wonder how that is possible. For instance,

nvcacademy.net/2/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&a...

all show the error. I even tried it in all 4 major web browser just for fun.

BTW, while searching google for possible fixes I found other sites exhibiting this error, apparently it's not altogether uncommon:
wonderfulafrica.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=56:malindi-island&Itemid=64
www.driveukfinance.co.uk/excel/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=62%3Apaulburrows
www.darkitalia.it/Magazine/Speciali/I-padri-del-mondo-oscuro-The-Cure.html?print=1&tmpl=component

Any thoughts? thanks.

William White said:I dont see the error when i load the page now

More
13 years 10 months ago #90256 by william white
From a different machine here at work, i see the errors again.
Not sure why turning it off unless Joomla cannot change the settings for php for some reason.
php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php
you may can fix it with editing phpini
be carefull - backup!