Keyword

K2 User blog showing USER1/2/3 Joomla! module contents

• Vicente Gavara
  • Vicente Gavara's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90274 by Vicente Gavara
Hi All. I'll try to do the best of me explaining this strange problem because it's not easy.At first I had a System Menu item set as separator and three childs: two K2 categories and one user page item. Things were perfect.Then I changed the type of the system menu from separator to K2 categories and I added a User1 module to be shown only when that system menu was selected.Now, when I select that menu or any of its three submenus things are OK, ie, User1 module is show when menu item is selected but not show when any of its children are selected, but if I select a user blog entry, the User1 content is show!!!I've upgraded K2 to its last version, I've created a new user, I've moved contents from User1 module to User2 and User3, even to Scroller module... nothing works and User1 (or user2, or user3 or scroller) module content are shown... but always when selecting a user blog entry and not when selecting other K2 items.You can try it in www.tcomm.es/joomla. The menu is "Contenidos" and the submenu showing User1 contents is "Bitácora". Any content published in "Bitacora" is show with User1 module, any content published in "Noticias" or "Archivos" is published correctly.Any help would be very appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.