Keyword

Deleting video background and changing order in items

• Mark Goessens
  • Mark Goessens's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90373 by Mark Goessens
Hello all,
Today it isn't my lucky day. I'm trying the complete day to solve two K2 problems.
I hope someone can help me.

Problem one:
I'm using the embed video option. My website has a white background. So it would be nice if the video has a white background to. But unfortunately it's a black/grey gradient. 
I tried to delete this background by deleting the video background file, but it's still there.
I also deleted the links to the background in the php and cms files. But this background won't disappear. Does someone know where I can delete it?

Problem two:
I want to show the embedded video above the text. Now the video is shown up in the bottom of my website. Beneath the intro text. How can I put this video above the intro text in the 'item-view'?

I hope someone can help me.

Greets, Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90374 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Deleting video background and changing order in items
IN k2.css around line 267 you will find a reference to background. You can change this and create another image with another name if you like.
Both issues you want can be solved by K2 overrides and css4k2 without changing the core files of k2.
If you create an override then look in item.php for the itemvideo block of code and move it to whereever you want it.
Assign the override to the category in question. If you use css4k2 you can make the changes in the background into youoverride_style.css and it will work.
see simon.getk2.org for info on both overrides and css4k2

• Mark Goessens
  • Mark Goessens's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90375 by Mark Goessens
Replied by Mark Goessens on topic Deleting video background and changing order in items
Thanks William for your quick reply. I changed this css file before, but I see nothing changing.
Even when I delete this css file, nothing changes. So I'm wondering if there is another css file in use.

William White said:IN k2.css around line 267 you will find a reference to background. You can change this and create another image with another name if you like. Both issues you want can be solved by K2 overrides and css4k2 without changing the core files of k2.
If you create an override then look in item.php for the itemvideo block of code and move it to whereever you want it.
Assign the override to the category in question. If you use css4k2 you can make the changes in the background into youoverride_style.css and it will work.
see simon.getk2.org for info on both overrides and css4k2