Keyword

K2 Popular and Latest items

• BNR Investment Group
  • BNR Investment Group's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90538 by BNR Investment Group
K2 Popular and Latest items was created by BNR Investment Group
These are 2 simple admin modules that replace the Joomla most recent and most popular article modules you see on the Joomla admin control panel.
They work just like their Joomla core counterparts. After install, go to the module manager and click admin. Enable the module and put it in the cpanel position. Clickable titles in the module for easy editing.

More importantly they complete the change over to K2 form the core Joomla articles. If you use these modules please be sure to vote and review them! Thanks.

K2 Latest Items admin module - extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/k2-extensions/14624

K2 Most Popular items admin module - extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/k2-extensions/14623

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #90539 by James William
Replied by James William on topic K2 Popular and Latest items
hi,

thanks for the module, I have installed it  and changed the setting in admin of module manager, but I am little confused, from where am I am suppose to assign latest/popular module the categories it suppose to display from.

Thanks,

JAmes

• BNR Investment Group
  • BNR Investment Group's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #90540 by BNR Investment Group
Replied by BNR Investment Group on topic K2 Popular and Latest items
Hi James,

These modules work just like the Joomla com_content modules, they will pull the latest items and most popular items from all K2 items regardless of category. I like the idea of having category filters though, that would make the listings more useful. I will  look in to adding category filters in a future release.

Thanks for the feedback,

Brent

James William said:

hi,

thanks for the module, I have installed it  and changed the setting in admin of module manager, but I am little confused, from where am I am suppose to assign latest/popular module the categories it suppose to display from.

Thanks,

JAmes

More
13 years 8 months ago #90541 by James William
Replied by James William on topic K2 Popular and Latest items
Hi Brent,

No problem for that :) , If you don't mind Brent can you please help me sort my one problem? I think you might be able to help me out, I will really appreciate you  kind help.

Problem posted here:

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-categories-arent-showing-up

Thanks In Advance,

James

Brent Friar said:

Hi James,

These modules work just like the Joomla com_content modules, they will pull the latest items and most popular items from all K2 items regardless of category. I like the idea of having category filters though, that would make the listings more useful. I will  look in to adding category filters in a future release.

Thanks for the feedback,

Brent

James William said:

hi,

Thanks,

JAmes