Keyword

Login Module Redirect HELP!

• srbine82
  • srbine82's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90542 by srbine82
Login Module Redirect HELP! was created by srbine82
Hi, I have K2 Installed in a recent project. The problem is whenever you click on the "Create Account" or "My Account" link, the system redirects you to the homepage. I am trying to have the K2 module redirect users to a "profile" or "registration" page. Anything but the homepage - which is subsequently skewed by the K2 account details being forced into the middle. We tried creating an unpublished menu with the registration page linked - this did not work either. Also, we incorporated a main menu item attached to a registration page. Still, when utilizing the K2 login module placed throughout the site, you are redirected to the homepage to either register or modify your account. Any ideas? Thanks Much! Losing my mind here...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #90543 by Next Wave, Inc.
Replied by Next Wave, Inc. on topic Login Module Redirect HELP!
I am seeing the same thing, in 2.4.1.  There is a K2 Parameter to select the redirect page, and even setting that to the Login page/menu, the redirect is still to the default page of the site.  Upon returning to the Login page, the please confirm your email message can be seen.  I have tried setting the K2-User plugin to the highest value, per some advice in another thread, to no avail.

More
13 years 6 months ago #90544 by Matt Payne
Replied by Matt Payne on topic Login Module Redirect HELP!
I have the same problem. I am using build in Joomla SEF, wonder if that is the problem and if the module is not coded well to handle SEF. I used to have the same problem with the CB Login module until they updated it. My guess is that the only work around is to change the code and/or turn off SEF or alter your .htaccess file, but I'm not smart enough to do either. The lack of support on this issue is dreadful.

I thought it might be related to having the user component published in the menu, but that does not fix it either.