Keyword

Simon, where I get professional support to solve K2 issue?

• Pablo Martinez
  • Pablo Martinez's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90564 by Pablo Martinez
Hi Simon,I pay for fix my issue with Gallery in K2 item Page. I need it asap. Where i find out a K2 expert ?Maybe you can help me in this matter. I am really desperate!Despite a lot of changes and follow many tips & tricks from K2 forums, I still no getting any galleries in my items page.The
zip file upload is fine and I can see my images in media/k2/galleries by FTP, my SIG version  is PRO 2.0.5 with correct path to media/k2/galleries.No error message I get, I can't see gallery thumbs in item page. My Joomla is 1.5.21 and PHP 5.2.14NOTE:
If I disable SIG PRO I can see in item page the gallery tag like <gallery>1</gallery> what means SIG Pro is disable of course, but working therefore. When activated again the tag disappears and the Gallery isn't showed as before.thanks for any help,pablobr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90565 by Jiliko.net
Hi Pablo,

If you still need assistance, you can PM me.

Sincerely,

Olivier

• Pablo Martinez
More
13 years 10 months ago #90566 by Pablo Martinez
Olivier Nolbert said:Hi Pablo,
If you still need assistance, you can PM me.

Sincerely,

Olivier

Thank you,

My problem was fixed, next time if I need help I will to contact you

best regards,

pablo

More
13 years 10 months ago #90567 by michael neese
Great to hear your problem is fixed, Pablo, but the spirit of this forum is to share the solutions with others, so if they have a similar prob they may find your solution to be helpful...
Please complete this cycle by posting information about the solution, otherwise you are not participating in the community effort here...

• Pablo Martinez
More
13 years 10 months ago #90568 by Pablo Martinez
michael neese said:Great to hear your problem is fixed, Pablo, but the spirit of this forum is to share the solutions with others, so if they have a similar prob they may find your solution to be helpful... Please complete this cycle by posting information about the solution, otherwise you are not participating in the community effort here...

OK... Was my mistake, I was created a zip file from my images with folder together instead just pictures !
After uploaded the K2 system created my folder inside, like: media/k2/galleries/2/my-folder-here

cheers

pablo