Keyword

Using K2 to come up with projects and Tender listing

• PM Muthumbi
  • PM Muthumbi's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90582 by PM Muthumbi
I have studied K2 comparing it with some components like sobi. I am running sobi for business listings and it seems ok with me. I am lacking however one solution for my projects and tenders listings which should have very specific fields on the entry form. If sobi does that i am not sure about it though seen some people trying to tweek codes to operate that way. In some way i feel K2 can do that for me. Additional fields to a specific category. Example I have a Extra group called tenders then i create extra fields to add up to the default fields like company name, closing date and opening date fields etc.Do you think am thinking right. If you put yourself in my shoes and you have two choices to make K2 or Sobi, according to what you know about what the two can do, what do you think best describes my interest.I may not have enough knowledge about them so i still need your suggestions. Thank you everyone for your answers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PM Muthumbi
  • PM Muthumbi's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90583 by PM Muthumbi
I have tried this and it seems to be wonderful to have my listings. I am using groups for users to go specifically to a certain category but am wondering. Is it not possible for K2 users to join more than one group? If it is then how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.