Keyword

Only the first tag is linked correctly [possible bug]

• EXPORT QUALITY
  • EXPORT QUALITY's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90586 by EXPORT QUALITY
Hi!I have items with more than one tag, but only the first is fully functional, others (2nd, 3rd, ...) are linked to a blank page.I am running K2 v2.4.1 (upgraded from the previous version).Suggestions? Thanks in advance.Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90587 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Only the first tag is linked correctly [possible bug]
Hi,

Multi tags are working fine for lots of people (including me) so I'm not sure what to tell you since you don't provide much details... Are you using SEF? Foreign characters in your tags?

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• EXPORT QUALITY
More
13 years 10 months ago #90588 by EXPORT QUALITY
Replied by EXPORT QUALITY on topic Only the first tag is linked correctly [possible bug]
Thanks for the answer,

i am not using any SEF and I'm not using any foreign characters.

The Tag Cloud show correctly all the tags (even the ones after the first) but again, only the ones that are first are linked in a correct way, others links to a blank page.

I am running the site on XAMPP but now i am uploading to a LInux server (php.5.2) to test it.

Thanks again.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90589 by Lefteris
Hi. Maybe something is wrong in your template files. Try to switch to the default K2 template files and see what happens. Thanks.

EXPORT QUALITY said:Thanks for the answer,
i am not using any SEF and I'm not using any foreign characters.

The Tag Cloud show correctly all the tags (even the ones after the first) but again, only the ones that are first are linked in a correct way, others links to a blank page.

I am running the site on XAMPP but now i am uploading to a LInux server (php.5.2) to test it.

Thanks again.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• EXPORT QUALITY
More
13 years 10 months ago #90590 by EXPORT QUALITY
Replied by EXPORT QUALITY on topic Only the first tag is linked correctly [possible bug]
I am using the default template, with few mod in k2.css.

Note: sometimes even the 2nd tag works.