Keyword

Styling individual articles based on categories, similar to CSS4K2

• Ruth Cheesley
  • Ruth Cheesley's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90648 by Ruth Cheesley
Hi guys,Thanks to Simon's help I have got CSS4K2 working perfectly on category view of articles using microthemes across a large range of categories on the site I'm working on, but I wondered if it is possible for this to apply right down to content article styling?For example, I want all articles within xyz category to be styled using stylesheet1.css and all articles in abc category to be styled using stylesheet2.css.I guess this is almost an extension of what CSS4K2 already does (from what I can see it only applies to category view, not down to article level where k2.css is still being applied), or is there a way of doing it within K2 and I've not had enough coffee yet to have that lightbulb moment?!Thanks in advance,Ruth

Ruth Cheesley
Virya Technologies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90649 by william white
The css4k2 should carry thru to the item view if you make changes to it.

• Ruth Cheesley
More
13 years 10 months ago #90650 by Ruth Cheesley
Hmm ok clearly something isn't quite working as it's pulling from k2.css still, perhaps I made a mistake or the CSS required isn't in the style.css ... Will investigate further!

Ruth

Ruth Cheesley
Virya Technologies

• Ruth Cheesley
More
13 years 10 months ago #90651 by Ruth Cheesley
Yep, figured it out - the required CSS was missing from the file so it was defaulting to k2.css ... definitely a lack of caffeine moment I think!

Thank you!

Ruth

Ruth Cheesley
Virya Technologies