Keyword

Can anyone help me to fix this error on the editor tabs - I'm pulling my hair out :(

• zig zag
  • zig zag's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90712 by zig zag
Clicking the last tab makes the page inside the editor lightbox iframe reload so that the editor is inline with the joomla content, when this happens any content that's been typed into the editor is lost:The error is:Message: 'document.getElementById(...)' is null or not an object
and it refers to this block of code in simpletabs_1.3.js and I've bolded the line it refers to at the bottom:// change to clicked anchor        var otherLinks = elm.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName("a");        for(var n=0; n<otherLinks.length; n++){            otherLinks[n].className = "";        }        elm.className = kmrSimpleTabs.sbCurrentNavClass;                // change to associated div        var otherDivs = document.getElementById(thisContainerID).getElementsByTagName("div");        var RegExpForContentClass = new RegExp(kmrSimpleTabs.sbContentClass);        for(var i=0; i<otherDivs.length; i++){            if ( RegExpForContentClass.test(otherDivs.className) ) {                otherDivs.className = kmrSimpleTabs.sbContentClass;            }        }        document.getElementById(thisContainerID+"_div_"+thisLinkPosition).className = kmrSimpleTabs.sbContentClass+" "+kmrSimpleTabs.sbCurrentTabClass;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90713 by Jiliko.net
Hi Zig zag,

I'm checking the code and will make a feedback asap.

Olivier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.