Keyword

can't remove 4 item links

• scot.zoumbaris
  • scot.zoumbaris's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90736 by scot.zoumbaris
can't remove 4 item links was created by scot.zoumbaris
working on a site using K2. Everything is working fine, but the client doesn't like the 4 item links at the bottom of a catagory view list. They have no images and aren't listed as regular item on the next page in the pagination. Example:http://www.moonadesignshealingjewelry.com/our-jewelry-moona-designs-healing-jewelry/our-necklace-designs-moona-designs-healing-jewelry.htmlI want to remove those 4 link items and just use the regular items with pagination. I don't know if they are controled by K2 or the Rockettheme template. I'm reading the docs, but a quick answer pointed me in the right direction ( I know it's probably simple) would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90737 by william white
Replied by william white on topic can't remove 4 item links
try changing the links count to 0 in the category - category item layout paramater

• scot.zoumbaris
  • scot.zoumbaris's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90738 by scot.zoumbaris
Replied by scot.zoumbaris on topic can't remove 4 item links
Thanks William for your quick response. Just as your response hit my email inbox, I found that I had set categories to inherit from the overall master and that is why the individual categories wouldn't respond to the links setting of zero. Thanks so much for your quick help. I'm already using K2 because it's so powerful and does things so well. My only problem now is finding time to read everything.
Thanks,
scot.