Keyword

Geting a singel articel converted into K2

• Dirk Peters
  • Dirk Peters's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90820 by Dirk Peters
Geting a singel articel converted into K2 was created by Dirk Peters
Hi,i know there is this "import all articels" button.But I need a extension to convert just a singel articel to k2. Or actually I need K2 to use xml-rpc but that seams imposible so I would like to import artikels one by one. if there is any (simple) way to do this... Thanx ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90821 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Geting a singel articel converted into K2
Hi.

Not that I know of. Try using K2 CSV import tool or, may I ask, can't you just use cut/paste of the article content (seems a lot faster)...

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• Dirk Peters
  • Dirk Peters's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90822 by Dirk Peters
Replied by Dirk Peters on topic Geting a singel articel converted into K2
well actually I am looking for something to import Word documents... and every step i can spare is good. 'cause it is for a company network where dozens of employees are working with it. so if I just had to import some articles that would not be a problem. but I can't explain them all how to send there docs via xml-rpc to joomla and then copy past the content and delete the joomla article afterwards. but If I could get a button which does the same as the import button just with a single article. That would make it a lot easier.