Keyword

Why I cant embed Flickr code into K2 content?

• Bakhty
  • Bakhty's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90841 by Bakhty
I have tried to show a Flickr image search result embedded on my website khujaev.com/component/k2/item/14-photos-shakhrisabz.html but I see black rectangle. 
Can anyone explain why it goes this way?

Thank you a lot in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #90842 by Bernard Parsons
Replied by Bernard Parsons on topic Why I cant embed Flickr code into K2 content?
The only thing I know is that some code or scripts are stripped from the comments section. A temporary fix is to turn off your editor in the user global setting and then add it. But soon as you turn the editor back on and you go back to the page to any type of editing, it's lost.

I wrote a couple of people on this site who are also looking onto the stripping of any codes or script being embedded into the comments section and why it wont stay. There has to be a simple fix.

• Bakhty
  • Bakhty's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #90843 by Bakhty
Thanks, Bernard. I tried to turn off and on editor from the very moment I face this problem. Even now I made it again simply to be honest and apply everything to be advised. 

I think there is a problem with K2 items and how they process flickr code. Because K2 perfectly works with Youtube code, any other external video or image hosting code afaik.

I'd say I need more time to reflect upon and think how to overcome that.