Keyword

mod_k2_content and ItemID

More
13 years 10 months ago #90845 by Woodi
mod_k2_content and ItemID was created by Woodi
Hi, I am using mod_k2_content to pull a list of item titles from various subcategories into a list of latest pages that is displayed on the homepage of the site.
Trouble is, K2 isn't appending ItemID to the end of the URL's so that instead of opening in their correct setting, they open within the homepage.

I've tried a couple of suggestions from similar (ish) problems posted by others but so far no luck.

I have categories set up, and items from each category are being used as content for menu locations, which works fine.

The trouble starts when I pull the titles into the homepage, and need these to link back to the original locations.Example - Here is an article in its original location - www.uupnew.co.uk/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=77:elliott-supports-creation-of-older-peoples-commissioner&Itemid=263

and here is the url generated by clicking on the link pulled into the homepage - 
www.uupnew.co.uk/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=77:elliott-supports-creation-of-older-peoples-commissioner

The only difference is that the second one has &Itemid=263 appended onto the end.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Steve B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.