Keyword

JCE error in K2

• Depaul Snossis
  • Depaul Snossis's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90927 by Depaul Snossis
JCE error in K2 was created by Depaul Snossis
Whenever I change to the JCE editor, when i go into a category or an item to edit I get this error in the top section

Could not find the file '/opt/lampp/htdocs/Joomla/templates/cerniqua/css/template.css' in the template or templates/system folder.
The css file '/templates/system/css/editor.css' is being used instead.

That is pretty cool how that just copied the image  I like it

well there it is .....

If anyone has an idea, I would appreciate it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #90928 by BruHow
Replied by BruHow on topic JCE error in K2
I am having the same problem. I just installed Joomla, K2, and JCE fresh with no other extensions, and this was the very first error I got. If I disable JCE in the global configuration> site then it goes away.

If you do a Google search, you'll find people throwing this error as it shows up on the FRONT end.

More
13 years 6 months ago #90929 by BruHow
Replied by BruHow on topic JCE error in K2
Found an answer to my issue (Its not a K2 problem- its an issue with a recent release of JCE I was unfamiliar with)

If you don't have the original Joomla installation go to JCE Administration then configuration from your components. Find Formatting where "Use Template CSS" choose NO. Then go to your FTP and from templates/your_template/css/ look for your template default css duplicate the file and renamed as editor_content.css other option is to create your own css and save it in this directory and change the path on Custom CSS File. I did try to use the template.css by uploading it to the system folder but it slow down my site a lot.

www.codeasite.com/index.php/developers-corner/joomla-15/80-joomla-jce-how-to-link-the-template-css-to-the-editor

www.joomlacontenteditor.net/news/item/jce-1574-released

Sorry to clog the message board with this!