Keyword

Tag with two or more words with spaces and SH404sef: NO GO!

• dimcar
  • dimcar's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90945 by dimcar
I have been trying to make SH404SEF work with K2, and most is perfect, except the part of the tag that contain two or more words with spaces.I have tried the proposed fixes from community.getk2.org/forum/topics/spaces-and-dashes-k2-tags-and?xg_source=activity and community.getk2.org/forum/topics/sh404sef-plugin-for-k2-20?commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A13904&xg_source=activity but i had no luck. i am using K2 2.41 and the latest version of SH404sef. Please, help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #90946 by Olivier Karfis
Hello Dimitris,

It is possible since it works fine on my site: www.frenchtoday.com/tag/original-story

I'm using J 1.5.22, K2 2.4.1 & sh404 release from last month. The only difference is that I'm using the updated sef_ext/com_k2.php from the SVN. Roll back your other changes from these other threads and try that...

--Olivier

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• dimcar
  • dimcar's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #90947 by dimcar
still no go... the link test.gamertv.gr/tag/media-player is't loading correctly

More
13 years 10 months ago #90948 by Olivier Karfis
Strange... Are these tags auto generated when you imported the content or did you create them yourself?

I've included my sh404 main config to see if this helps you.

(FYI I'm using Sh404 version 2.1.5.746 if that matters.)

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com
Attachments: