Keyword

k2 social share

More
13 years 10 months ago #91048 by testa
k2 social share was created by testa
hello,I found the social share option in the category details.But there I only found to turn it off or on.If I turn it on there's facebook, myspace, digg, buzz and so on - but I'd like to have ONLY facebook and myspace.Where can I delete/hide the others? Hope this is possible.just one more thing:when I share an article at facebook there is the url shown. But I do have 4 urls which point to the same adress. can I change that a different url is shown, or (better) only the name of the page instead of the url?hope for your replies.thanks and best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #91049 by william white
Replied by william white on topic k2 social share
Try creating an override and editing item.php to exclude the links you dont want
Not sure about the one more think, have to test

More
13 years 10 months ago #91050 by william white
Replied by william white on topic k2 social share
when i turn on social sharing, and click in in the item view, it posts on my facebook page, yes all the links look the same, but look at the status bar when you hover over the link, it shows the correct url

More
13 years 10 months ago #91051 by testa
Replied by testa on topic k2 social share
hey william,
thanks for your post. I opened the item.php and deleted all the other bookmark ones but nothing changed.
after that I searched with totalcommander and found that they are at k2.css as well. I also deleted them there, but still no change - any other ideas? joomla cache is also cleared..

More
13 years 6 months ago #91052 by Luis Horta
Replied by Luis Horta on topic k2 social share
Help needed where, please