Keyword

No translations with Joomfish + K2

More
13 years 9 months ago #91059 by Max
Hello. Have a Joomfish and K2 nstalled in right sequence. Non K2 content translations works fine. With K2 items there is a problem - it saves last last translation and shows it regardless of selected language.
Did someone knows source of this problem and how to solve it?
Thanx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91060 by Andi Vida
Replied by Andi Vida on topic No translations with Joomfish + K2
Andi Vida said:Hi All, may my problem is similar to this:

1. Earlier I've installed Joom!Fish (Version V2.0.3 ) - OK, well working with all components, except Community Builder.

2. For this reason I've installed the K2 (v2.2). With success.

3. For some reasons of formatting I've installed K2 template override package (from here: community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-template-override-package). With success.

4. I've translated the K2 Categories, Extra fields and Items with success. It' seems really great!!

BUT: I wanted to make some modifications in the Items: and then never can save these ones! I can't understand it! What has been changed since the last changes?

I've cleared the cache of course (Firefox 3.6.3)

My system:
Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable
PhP version 5.3.3
MySQL version 5.1.49-log
Webserver Apache/2.2.13 (Linux/SUSE)

My site. www.surg.szote.u-szeged.hu/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=2:professzorok&lang=en&Itemid=

Could you help me somehow? I've searched about it here, and on the net, but I can't find anything about this problem.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91061 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic No translations with Joomfish + K2
Hi Andi,

What's the problem exactly ?

I've checked your website and items seem to be correctly translated.

Olivier

Andi Vida said:
Andi Vida said:Hi All, may my problem is similar to this:
1. Earlier I've installed Joom!Fish (Version V2.0.3 ) - OK, well working with all components, except Community Builder.

2. For this reason I've installed the K2 (v2.2). With success.

3. For some reasons of formatting I've installed K2 template override package (from here: community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-template-override-package). With success.

4. I've translated the K2 Categories, Extra fields and Items with success. It' seems really great!!

BUT: I wanted to make some modifications in the Items: and then never can save these ones! I can't understand it! What has been changed since the last changes?

I've cleared the cache of course (Firefox 3.6.3)

My system:
Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable
PhP version 5.3.3
MySQL version 5.1.49-log
Webserver Apache/2.2.13 (Linux/SUSE)

My site. www.surg.szote.u-szeged.hu/index.php?option=com_k2&view=...

Could you help me somehow? I've searched about it here, and on the net, but I can't find anything about this problem.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91062 by Andi Vida
sorry, I've marked it incorrectly: you have to see exactly _this linked item_ from this page:

www.surg.szote.u-szeged.hu/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2:lgy&lang=en

Personal data in details.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91063 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic No translations with Joomfish + K2
Andi,

It seems that you only display extra fields infos.

Maybe, it's just the item extra field translations that are missing in Joomfish.

On other pages, item basic content is correctly translated.

Olivier

Andi Vida said:sorry, I've marked it incorrectly: you have to see exactly _this linked item_ from this page:
www.surg.szote.u-szeged.hu/index.php?option=com_k2&view=...

Personal data in details.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91064 by Andi Vida
Exactly. The translations of Extra fields are good. My first trial with K2 items were good. But after some modifications I can't display my changes. I've tried to copy the whole text in Hungarian, as one possibility, but then I've lost all of my earlier English translations in these fields. And never can to correct these data.