Keyword

hide k2 email, print and font resize toolbar

• Deb Collins
  • Deb Collins's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #91073 by Deb Collins
I am new to K2 and relatively new to Joomla and have been driving myself bonkers trying to figure out an answer to what is probably a very simple K2 question.How do I hide the email, print and font resize toolbar?I selected to hide the icons for those features and they do indeed hide ... however I am still left with a white bar across my page.I just can't determine how to remove or even change the color of the bar so that it's not noticeable.webdevmedia.com/mchen/homeAny help would be most gratefully appreciated! I am on day 3 of this singular problem and just cannot seem to get past it!Thank You!Deb Collins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Deb Collins
  • Deb Collins's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #91074 by Deb Collins
Replied by Deb Collins on topic hide k2 email, print and font resize toolbar
Finally resolved the issue! For anyone else who may need this answer:

Go to your directory components / com_k2 / CSS / k2.css
Edit the css file, Under the "Component: Item view" section (mine was line 132) I commented out the div.itemToolbar,
included everything listed under div.itemToolbar including all ul and ul li items.

Finally got rid of the toolbar .. but if you plan using the toolbar this will not work for you.

More
10 years 8 months ago #91075 by YannisDr
Thanks for going the extra mile replying, but I 'd prefer to keep email and be first to comment. It is very strange though I cannot find how to resize the height. Currently it is 100px high, and I want it to be 20px.
Anyone?

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 8 months ago #91076 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: hide k2 email, print and font resize toolbar
There are settings for these elements at the category's params (under item view options).

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)