Keyword

Content item thumbnails on Itemlist/category layout

• Jeff Prater
  • Jeff Prater's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91331 by Jeff Prater
I have my K2 items set to display on the front page of my website. In many of my content items, I have included a picture in the intro text. I was under the impress that K2 will automatically resize these images to a specific width, which is set in the "Home" menu settings. When I go to my front page, none of the images are being resized--they stay the same width as the original. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something though. If I need to provide any additional information, please let me know. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91332 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Content item thumbnails on Itemlist/category layout
K2 automatically re sizes the item images which you upload through a tab on the item add screen, then go to the category the item belongs to and set the size you want to show and the item will inherit it.

• Jeff Prater
  • Jeff Prater's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91333 by Jeff Prater
Replied by Jeff Prater on topic Content item thumbnails on Itemlist/category layout
William White said:K2 automatically re sizes the item images which you upload through a tab on the item add screen, then go to the category the item belongs to and set the size you want to show and the item will inherit it.

When I did this option, it didn't seem to work the way I thought it would. It keeps placing the image above the content. I was hoping it would place the image to the right of the content. Is this a setting that needs to be set?