Keyword

Changing size of xsmall picture

• Lefteris
  • Lefteris's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91381 by Lefteris
Changing size of xsmall picture was created by Lefteris
Hi everyone,

default size of xsmall picture 100x66px.

Where I can change it, so default  xsmall size will be lower? 

Thanks

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91382 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Changing size of xsmall picture
Hi.

You can do it in 2 places:

1. Global - Go to the Main K2 Parameters - button on the top right in the K2 Dashboard (don't forget to click save afterwards)

2. Per Category (so each category can have it's own size): Override the global setting by going to the right hand side options of the category, going to "Item image options" and entering the new width

--Olivier

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• Lefteris
  • Lefteris's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91383 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Changing size of xsmall picture
Thanks, but is there way to change it on core level?

I have "module" which generates top 100 materials with photos on rating basis. This module have an option where i can select "xsmall" as the most smallest. But I still need to set lower size. There is no way to set custom size of photo for this module, it use default values of "xsmall", "small" etc.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #91384 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Changing size of xsmall picture
Alex,the "xsmall" or "Medium" in the dropdowns are only a reference to the Image settings in the global K2 Parameters. If you want xsmall to be smaller than 100 pixels wide which is the default, just change that value in the K2 Parameters Image Settings.
Actually you could make xsmall = 600 and Xlarge = 30 if you wanted, they are just pointers to these values.

Now, unfortunately, K2 does not (currently) offer a way to regenerate all the images at these new sizes, you'll have to reimport them to trigger the proper resizing. There might be a solution in this thread for this issue but I've not tried it myself: community.getk2.org/forum/topics/image-cache-questions?commentId=3536014:Comment:19444

--Olivier

Alex said:Thanks, but is there way to change it on core level?
I have "module" which generates top 100 materials with photos on rating basis. This module have an option where i can select "xsmall" as the most smallest. But I still need to set lower size. There is no way to set custom size of photo for this module, it use default values of "xsmall", "small" etc.

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com