Keyword

Spam message received from user

• Jurian Even
  • Jurian Even's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91482 by Jurian Even
Spam message received from user was created by Jurian Even
Just to let the moderators know (please delete this message later on):Babe00 added a comment to your profile on K2 Community
[email protected] Name is Anita i saw your profile today at.getk2.org and become intrested in you i will like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am . i belive we can establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box ([email protected]). This is because i dont know the possibilities of remainning in forum for a long time please reply me to my email ok. Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.miss Anita.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91483 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Spam message received from user
yeah, just got it too....

Lovebabe added a comment to your profile on K2 Community

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hello.
My Name is Anita i saw your profile today at.getk2.org and become intrested in you i will like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am . i belive we can establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). This is because i dont know the possibilities of remainning in forum for a long time please reply me to my email ok. Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
miss Anita.

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.