Keyword

frontpage add Items filtered by date links - K2 shop - K2 mart

• Thomas Johannessen
  • Thomas Johannessen's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91529 by Thomas Johannessen
if u see my kidzme.com store, there is 2 links in the main comp area desember 2010 and september 2010 - this item links appeared today, when I upgraded the K2 to last version, and I also try out some different menu item links (K2 latest ) I need and want to remove that links, Im looking all over menu items, variables etc etc, but I cant find it. please assist me.brgds Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91530 by Olivier Karfis
Hi.

Looking at kidzme.com store right now and I can't find the links you are mentioning. Can you post a direct URL or a screenshot?

--O.

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• Thomas Johannessen
  • Thomas Johannessen's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91531 by Thomas Johannessen
kidzme.com

I think its only me, as an administrator who see that, I noticed now. as I looked without logging in.

Thakns. :-)

Olivier Karfis said:Hi.
Looking at kidzme.com store right now and I can't find the links you are mentioning. Can you post a direct URL or a screenshot?

--O.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91532 by Olivier Karfis
Cool... you might also want to note that in the second thread you opened just to 'close' it.

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/links-appear-k2-shop-mart?xg_source=activity

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com