Keyword

K2 add item pop out window layouts

• Roman Poletko
  • Roman Poletko's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91600 by Roman Poletko
K2 add item pop out window layouts was created by Roman Poletko
Hi,

I would like to start a website where users have possibility to add content (articles, videos, photos).

Let's say that I have two cattegories - with photo only, video only. After log in user can see "add item" position in k2 login module. Afer clicking "add article" we have a pop out window, with tabs where user can add text, photos, videos etc. Is there a possibility to assign different layouts of this pop out window to categories, so that in photo category user have only photo tab active, in video category user have only movie tab active? I know that at the backend I can adjust the categories so that only desired content is displayed in the category (for example switching off text, and photos in video category), but in this case I think users would be able to send undesired contet to my server.

Is there a possibily of displaying a latest added video thumbnails in a module? I have read:

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/latest-video-module-for-k2-or

but I was wandering if there is a possibility of displaying thumbnails of videos added from the front end by users?

regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.