Keyword

Blank URL's with K2 and sh404SEF on live site

• Tvrtko
  • Tvrtko's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91630 by Tvrtko
Web server: Apache/1.3.42 (Unix)PHP version? 5.2.14 Database? MySQL? 5.1.48Joomla version? 1.5.20sh404SEF version? 2.1.8.777Artcile management: K2 2.4.1. (also tested it with K2 2.5 SVN)

After all worked perfectly on my local server, I uploaded web-site on the live server.

At the moment, on the live site sh404SEF is not generating any addresses for new K2 articles that I create (jos_redirection table in database dosen't record data for the new articles).All articles that where created on the local server have valid addresses, but new articles that are created on live server are shown in a category, but when I click on their title / read more I am transfered back to root address of the web site.

I wrote about my problems on sh404SEF forum [link]. Seven days has past and I'm still waiting for their response. Project that I am trying to finish is an internet magazine and I am really stuck with this because I can not get to show new articles which are written on daily bases.

1) Joomla is on maximum error reporting and there are no errors shown.2) I have turned off every sensitive component/module/plugin (JSecure, CssJsCompress) which could interfere with the URL's, but still nothing.3) when I turn off sh404SEF article links I have full URL and I can enter details view of the articles.

Do you have any advice how can I fix this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91631 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Blank URL's with K2 and sh404SEF on live site
Hi.

Is your $live_site var properly set up?  Do you use a sitemap generator like Xmap and did you use it after the purge to force the rebuild of all URLs?

--O.

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.