Keyword

Register problem when System K2 is enabled

• Bad Example
  • Bad Example's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91632 by Bad Example
Register problem when System K2 is enabled was created by Bad Example
Hello. I have a problem with my K2 Component. I use it to list some items from some categories in my page and I saw that when the System - K2 plugin is activated, the register page doesn't work:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JPathwaySite::setPathway() in /home/*****/public_html/plugins/system/k2.php on line 137

Now, on line 137 in k2.php I have this:

$pathway->setPathway(NULL);

I'm not a php guru, but I have changed setPathway with getPathway and this little tricks it seems it works. But, then, I have another problem:

Fatal error: Call to a member function def() on a non-object in /home/*****/public_html/components/com_k2/templates/register.php on line 31

On that line, I have this:

<?php if ( $this->params->def( 'show_page_title', 1 ) ) : ?>  <div class="componentheading<?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get('pageclass_sfx')); ?>">      <?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get('page_title')); ?>  </div>  <?php endif; ?>

If I delete all <?php > commands, I saw I am able to create a new account, but I'm not sure of the security page.

User-K2 plugin is disabled, but I don't want to give up on System-K2, so is there any way that I can disable this register way? I want that users can register on default Joomla! register page.

Thank you for you patience!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.