Keyword

Possible K2 CiviCRM javascript conflict

• johanna
  • johanna's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91633 by johanna
I am having a problem with a Joomla - CiviCRM contribution form which seems to fail intermittently. I'm a web designer not a programmer so here goes:

I have used the Developer toolbar in Firefox to try to track down the error and I get an error (fatal?) on k2.js. missing } after function body - I think it's in the last function.

Other warning messages are relate to style sheet issues.

I'm not including the code becuase I'm sure you have a copy.

IE on the other hand gives me this: Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0) Timestamp: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 19:51:39

UTC Message: Object doesn't support this property or method Line: 13 Char: 5 Code: 0 URI: www.xxx.com/xxx/components/com_k2/js/k2.js which is at " Recaptcha.reload();"

I have disabled the K2 comments features as well as recaptcha so I'm wondering why I'm getting this error is and what I can do about it.

Removing the K2 component would be a last resort.

--- The story continues
Renamed k2.js to disable it.

Now I'm getting an error media/system/js/modal.js plug that into the evaluate bar and I get another syntax error missing } after function body

Any help suggestions if greatly appreciated.

I may have to remove all the content from K2 and uninstall it if there is no solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• johanna
  • johanna's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #91634 by johanna
Replied by johanna on topic Possible K2 CiviCRM javascript conflict
Gee not a single reply...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.