Keyword

Change of Currency and Where

• diverse99
  • diverse99's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91671 by diverse99
Change of Currency and Where was created by diverse99
I am new to K2 but am i being thick here I can not for the life of me see where to change the currency from $ to £

Any help would be great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91672 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Change of Currency and Where
Hi.

I believe you are looking for the K2Mart forum (not K2) :-)  forum.joomlaworks.gr/k2mart/

FYI, you'd change the currency in the VirtueMart "Edit Store" options, not in K2Mart...

--O.

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

• diverse99
  • diverse99's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91673 by diverse99
Replied by diverse99 on topic Change of Currency and Where
Many thanks for that, however I did try that , got into Virture Mart i clicked Edit Store and get this error message

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Olivier Karfis said:

Hi.

I believe you are looking for the K2Mart forum (not K2) :-)  forum.joomlaworks.gr/k2mart/

FYI, you'd change the currency in the VirtueMart "Edit Store" options, not in K2Mart...

--O.

More
13 years 9 months ago #91674 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Change of Currency and Where
There's a problem with your Virtuemart config since that should work.  Check your file permissions, try again and if this still happens, ask for help on the VIrtuemart forum since that error is not related to K2 nor K2mart.

Good luck. 

--Olivier Vaughan Cartwright said:

Many thanks for that, however I did try that , got into Virture Mart i clicked Edit Store and get this error message

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Olivier Karfis said:

Hi.

--O.

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com