Keyword

Problem with Images Being Resized

• theandygram
  • theandygram's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #91708 by theandygram
Problem with Images Being Resized was created by theandygram
I have K2 installed.  I want to upload a photo that is 200x267 to an article.  When I upload the file (which is that size) the image shows up in K2.  I right click and "View Image Info."  It tells me that the photo is now only 130x173.  Most of the articles in this same category that contain an image I was able, at one point, to upload them at the larger size, now they keep getting reduced to the smaller. This is a change that happened after I had initially loaded a bunch of items that all worked fine.  Then a period of time passed and when I went to upload new photos, it was resizing them.  Chances are good it is something I have done and just don't realize it.

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out where this might be controlled and seem at a loss.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #91709 by SuzieSuzy
Replied by SuzieSuzy on topic Problem with Images Being Resized
I have been wracking my brain too ... If somebody is looking for it, I found out a solution :

-> In Category Parameters, put XL image width to the max (for exemple 300px)

-> Look at the photo url (for /images/lofthumbs/920x273/images/stories/bandeaux/XYZ.jpg) et delete it

It works fine for me !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.